I am an evangelist in the Lord’s church. I am working locally at the Greater Atlanta area especially to evangelize Korean in the area.
I was a businessman before I came to the US to prepare myself to be a church minister. It took 10.5 years for me to finish the education and training in two Christian colleges and in a state university. After the preparation, I was called to do the evangelistic work for Koreans at this area. Now I am serving two groups of Koreans in two congregations–Chestnut Drive and Buford church of Christ.
The purpose of this blog has been changed at a couple of times. So, the posts are not consistent in terms of target and tone. However, I did my best so that any reader can get the gospel. My ultimate purpose on this blog is to draw the readers to the gospel and salvation.
I really appreciate your following and reading my blog; but definitely I appreciate the most if you obey the gospel. If you have obeyed the gospel, you and I are one in the spirit and in Christ. We are a family of the same Father, wherever you are, and even if we don’t know each other. I pray you overcome the world, live righteously, and bring people to the Lord. I love you.
Also I love you, readers and followers.
Minku Andrew Chang.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering at Seoul National University, South Korea, 1990
- Master of Ministry at Freed-Hardeman University, Henderson TN, Dec. 2009
- Master of Divinity at Harding School of Theology, Memphis TN, May 2013
- Master of Art in Teaching English Second Language at University of Mississippi, Oxford MS, May 2016; ePortfolio)
- Volunteer Minister (Martin Church of Christ, Martin TN, 17 Aug. 2008-Aug. 2009)
- Korean Campus Minister (Oxford Church of Christ, Oxford MS, Sept. 2009-Sept. 2011)
- Preaching/teaching Minister (Jackson Grove Church of Christ, Enid MS, May 2013-May 2014)
- Preaching/teaching Minister (Calvary Hill Church of Christ, Oxford MS, Oct. 2011-May 2016)
- English As Second Language tutor (University of Mississippi, Oxford MS, Aug. 2014-May 2016)
- Korean Minister at Chestnut Drive Church of Christ and Buford Church of Christ.